zafira diagnostics HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by disco, Nov 6, 2014.

1. disco

disco

hi all, can someone please help........a couple of weeks ago i bought a vauxhall zafira, it ran fantastic although when i picked it up i was told it needed a new speedo sensor, anyways got it home plugged in my laptop and got and got a p0500 fault code so ive changed the sensor and blanked the code (as you do)
    now the car starts first time of the key and runs great still but i cant drive it....as soon as i try pulling off the revs drop and it stalls iv found the only way i can drive it is to keep the revs as high as pos which worked ok til i blew a hole in the exhaust. anyways i plugged the laptop back in and there are no new codes only a car i cant drive when i run a diagnostic this is what i get with the car running (see attachment)

can anyone tell me what this means........ iv tried the local auto spark and hes on holiday til next week i need my car back on the road asap

thanks all

disco, Nov 6, 2014
Ask a Question