Window wipers won't work when it's cold morning

Discussion in 'Mokka' started by Nikki, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Nikki

Nikki

Has anyone had any issues with window wipers not operating when windows have been frozen? Window wipers are not frozen to window. When trying to operate the wipers no message comes up on dashboard to say window wipers are activated. If I turn engine off then back on then window wipers will operate okay.

Nikki, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Nikki

Bob

Bob, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Nikki

Bob

Yes I have the exact same issue. It has happened twice now on two frosty mornings. Popping into the local dealership tomorrow to see why.

Bob, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Nikki

Nikki

Thanks for replying Bob. I have a brand new Mokka and keep having issues on cold mornings whether it's frost or snow which happened yesterday. Car is booked into Vauxhall for tomorrow to see if they can solve the issue. Let me know what happens with your visit to dealership please

Nikki, Nov 29, 2021
  5. Nikki

Bob

Vauxhall could not find the problem plus they haven’t heard anything about it

Bob, Dec 1, 2021
  6. Nikki

Nikki

Nikki, Dec 1, 2021
  7. Nikki

Nikki

I got told the same thing yesterday from my Vauxhall dealership and that was after me showing 2 videos I took of my window wipers not functioning properly. Got told as it wasn't cold yesterday they couldn't see anything wrong with it but I'm not accepting that and have to take it back to them when gets cold again. Can I ask is your Mokka the new model also?

Nikki, Dec 1, 2021
  8. Nikki

Bob

Yes mine is a brand new Nokia SRI ; I informed them that I had read your blog with the same issue but they insist no one else has reported the problem

Bob, Dec 2, 2021
  9. Nikki

Nikki

Nikki, Dec 2, 2021
  10. Nikki

Nikki

Mine is also the SRI Nav Premium. Looks like this maybe a fault with them and this becomes highlighted more as weather gets colder.

Nikki, Dec 2, 2021
Ask a Question