Vxr 2008 vectra 2.8 v6 vectra for sale.. silver lightning colour

Discussion in 'Vauxhall Parts For Sale / Trade' started by Leon, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Leon

Leon

Hi guys, I have a Vauxhall vectra vxr 2008 2.8 v6 turbo For sale in silver lightning ( rare colour)
    156000 miles
    Genuine parts
    Genuine rims
    I live in Northern Ireland and hate the thought of selling the car but I’ve had my fun and experience driving her, it’s now time to move on, would prefer to sell her in the mainland as she is the only one here and it would break my heart if I’d see her cruising about the roads.. Any interest welcome..

Leon, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Leon

Schweppes

well lad , it seems that i bought ur vectra in copart . Whats the problem with vectra ? Etc ECU , Speed sensor what else ? Engine is not overheated ?

Schweppes, Sep 23, 2021
  3. Leon

Leon

Well man, no she needs 2 front shocks, a new turbo , wheel speed sensor and has a water leak in the main pipe that goes into the block itself, can’t get the part as they don’t make them anymore, I got it welded once but got feed up with her as I lent it to my bro and he fecking put diesel though her, I got a compression test done on her and she’s dropping on the 6th cylinder.. so got rid unfortunately and went fully electric., either that or I was gonna burn her. she was to sore to run never don’t throwing up lights .. I’m a girl by the way.. lol”.. good luck with her..

Leon, Sep 24, 2021
  4. Leon

Schweppes

Thank you lady. I will fix that

Schweppes, Sep 24, 2021
  5. Leon

Schweppes

all the best

Schweppes, Sep 24, 2021
Ask a Question