Vivaro 1.6 bi turbo 2015 swb by

Discussion in 'Other Vauxhall Models' started by Veritas, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Veritas

Veritas

This vivaro 1.6 biturbo has been serviced by a northwest dealer it’s also had intrim oil and filter services at my request , sept 2018, the engine light came on and spanner light also , across the dash check injector system then check anti pollution system , the van went into the agents at charge of £89 the result being a high pressure sensor and sensor pipe at a cost of £412 that’s ment to be blocked after asking for location of above they said exhaust would this be on the dpf? I’ve tried to regenerate in 4gear at 3000 revs for 30mins to no avail ,it’s not gone into limp mode the van seems to have normal power in both turbo setting , it’s been to a local garage as its out of warranty (june18) they also have put it on a tester a AA patrol man used his tester and it’s thrown out all sorts of codes of which he can’t identify I’m now lost we’re do I go from here with only 27,000 on the clock should this have happened at a early stage of its life Help!

Veritas, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Veritas

Jovivaro16

Hi did you solve this problem!

Jovivaro16, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Veritas

Harcourt2k4

Hi mi 2015 started to make a sort of high pitch noise a few month ago and gradually got worse, it came up with check injection, I unplugged the exhaust pressure sensor and it went off, but now it’s gone into limp mode any ideas

Harcourt2k4, Jun 23, 2021
Ask a Question