Vectra C 120 stalling when cold.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by smithy69ers, Apr 15, 2019.

1. smithy69ers

smithy69ers

Good evening and thank you for reading, my work horse as i call it has caught a cold or something of that nature , had it from six months old and completed nearly all major and minor jobs on it over the years 21125K and still going on a 2005 plate .I am in need of some new ideas for this problem if you can help . engine turns over fine and starts quickly no hesitation. idles at 900rpm as it should then keeps lumpy and cuts out , and the same at lights junctions etc. when engine reaches 85 degrees no idling issues works fine. no fault codes either to go on Things i have already done changed EGR valve , crank sensor , air filter, fuel filter , removed and cleaned throttle body , replaced all vac hoses . still no joy , things i am planning to undertake are clean mass air sensor and renew thermostat sensor when they arrive , i have read most of the threads related to my issue on here if i have missed anything could you please attach a link or any further thoughts please get in touch many thanks for helping

smithy69ers, Apr 15, 2019
Ask a Question