Radio playing full blast when turning car on

Discussion in 'Corsa' started by Liamk, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Liamk

Liamk

Hi,
    I just bought a 2008 Corsa with Nav. I turn the car radio down to an acceptable volume, or even turn the radio off, but when I come back to the car & unlock the car, the radio comes back on at max volume (and it really is deafening), making me in a rush to turn it off again. Once the radio even turned itself back on after I turned the car off & was walking 15ft away!
    Is there any fix to this, to make sure the radio comes back on at the same volume that I left it at? And possibly to make it so the radio doesn’t turn on until I actually turn the engine on? A quick response would be appreciated because this is driving me insane!

Liamk, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Liamk

Crainneag

Go into your sound settings and find something that is labelled something like start up volume. This allows you to set the volume to be used when the car is started and I believe it is independent of the volume set at switch off. Hopefully this works for you.

Crainneag, Nov 26, 2022
Ask a Question