Meriva B trip computer

Discussion in 'Meriva' started by White_tara, Feb 17, 2020.

1. White_tara

White_tara

Hi everyone,

Ive just bought a meriva B 61 plate which I think is an exclusive model 1.7 cdti.

I went out in it properly for the first time today and was seeing what all buttons do etc. On the left I've got the stalk which has a menu button, indicators, the twisty bit at the end for scrolling with a up and down arrow like symbol and a button on the end with set/clr next to it. I was under the impression if you twisted the bit where the arrows are it was for a trip computer but it does nothing? When I press the menu button and then twist it I get oil % and it comes up with set unit 1/2/3 but that's it?

Does this mean my car doesn't have a trip computer and if so is there a way of activating it maybe?

Many thanks in advance

Tara

White_tara, Feb 17, 2020
  2. White_tara

Ken

Hi my name is ken and i have a vauxhall meriva exclusive 1.3cdti and it does have a trip computer as you said on the end of the arm with the menu or set on the end there is a button if you press and hold for 5 seconds or untill you hear a beeb then it resets your trip computer not your mileage ok hope this helps.

Ken, Oct 16, 2021
  3. White_tara

Ken

Hi tara yes your car does have a trip computer on the arm with the menu and twist grip if you look on the end there is a button if you press and hold for 5 seconds or untill you hear a beep then your trip computer is reset it doesnt affect your total mileage just puts the trip comp to 00 ok hope this helps ken.

Ken, Oct 16, 2021
Ask a Question