I want to scream.

Discussion in 'Zafira' started by Lalaputty, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Lalaputty

Lalaputty

Hi guys this is my first post so be gentle with me.
    Right a zafira a 2001 2 ltr tdi comfort.
    It was being a bugger to start turning over but not catching. Went to the bloke I use to mend cars.
    That was the start.
    Total suspension breakdown front passenher side. Had new disks springs ball joints etc etc.
    New starter motor. All good.
    Mot fail on loads. Rear brake. So it's had new disks on back too. Rear fog lamp and reverse lights not working. Had new switch fitted and still not working!!! Advice please on that.
    Bits of welding wanted doing and whatever else bits he did.
    He took it today to his mates garage for retest.
    Car refuses to start. They have put sniff?!? Down carb and still won't start. What the hell have they done to my poor car??? No codes showing either. Towed it to bump. Nothing.
    I'm up the wall with it (mum died 2 weeks ago as well) really wNt to kill this bloke now.
    He has lent me a pug 206 blech with dodgy staring. He's suggested I keep that and he keeps the zafira as it won't go.
    I don't k ow if I'm being bloody minded but do they want my car so jimmying it?! Or is it genuine
    What can I look for about the non start if they've jimmyed it. And what to look for if they haven't. And the reverse lamps.thanks guys for any help I feel like I'm in nomans land at the moment and I'm female
    Thanks x

Lalaputty, Apr 27, 2019
Ask a Question