How long do you wait?

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Wallystrollys, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Wallystrollys

Wallystrollys

Hi all I purchased a insignia sports tourer in 2019 (18 reg) I drove it for 5 months (3000miles) when the accelerator sensor packed in and no power, although the cars under network q warranty and they have given me a hire car my car has been in the garage since December 2019 to this day waiting for the part how long do you wait and what can I do if not happy about the service? Thankyou wallystrolly.

Wallystrollys, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Wallystrollys

blackswan

hi wally I am in the same boat with the same problem. and they cannot say when they can get the part as you say how long will it take?

blackswan, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Wallystrollys

Wallystrollys

My dealers have phoned me to say they could soon have a accelerator pedal sensor coming in shortly, I think this is bullshit really as I told them I was seeking legal advice? My car went in on the 20th of December 19.
    If they do get it repaired soon I going to ask for compensation like free service lus extension to the warranty.
    Wally

Wallystrollys, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Wallystrollys

blackswan

spoke to Vauxhall again yesterday and they still say the same as you say bullshite. all I got was a parts number for the pedal so we will wait and see.

blackswan, Mar 24, 2020
  5. Wallystrollys

Wallystrollys

Al let you know if anything happens. About 2 and a half thousand on waiting list.

Wallystrollys, Mar 24, 2020
  6. Wallystrollys

Wallystrollys

Hi black swan GOODNEWS I’ve finally got my car back although the garage is shut a mechanic came into work to fix my car we are to talk about compensation when the garage opens up again, anyway good luck with yours

Wallystrollys, Apr 3, 2020
Ask a Question