Help needed

Discussion in 'Insignia' started by Hb1987, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Hb1987

Hb1987

Hi all

Please can someone help me?

I have a 2016 vauxhall insignia estate 2.0 diesel.

In July my intercooler turbo hose pipe broke. It was the fixing at the top end nearest to the engine on the passengers side that broke which left the pipe detached.

I was hoping a quick fix but it wasn't

I called everywhere to try and purchase a replacement to only be told that vauxhall themselves have backorders of 400+ and NO WHERE in the whole of the UK sell the one part that I needed.

Was advised to go online and I found a part from Poland. It was delivered a week later and fixed

6 months down the line and it has happened again.

Now the place where I had purchased the part no longer has any, no where in the UK has the part and I am without a car and no one can help me!!!!

My car is used for work purposes and I transport a working dog. I purchased a vauxhall insignia estate for this purpose.

I have read online that this is a common part to go in my model of the insignia. I can not believe that if its a common problem why don't vauxhall have the part in stock?

If anyone can help me I would be appreciated.

What are you meant to do in this situation??

Hb1987, Nov 28, 2023
Ask a Question