Error Service required then power reduced.

Discussion in 'Corsa' started by Liammo87, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Liammo87

Liammo87

I have a 2017 Corsa; it had a service 5000 miles ago. Two days ago a notification came on saying that a service was needed and then there was a notification indicating the car had entered power reduced mode. I called the AA who came out, they ran a diagnostic test then reset it. This seemed to resolve the issue and it had driven fine for two days again. I was driving it again today and again the notification came on saying a service was needed and immediately that the car entered power reduction mode. I have been able to cancel this notification and the car appears to drive fine. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. It appears to be linked to the service notification and there isn’t a service due. The added part of this is that I am in Scotland 500 miles away from home and due to go home tomorrow.
    Any thoughts on what could cause this and if I can drive it? It seems fine when I cancel the notification. Engine oil levels etc are fine.

Liammo87, Apr 19, 2024
Ask a Question