Ecn fault code 1600 on Zafira b 1.6

Discussion in 'Zafira' started by summers2211, Sep 30, 2018.

1. summers2211

summers2211

Hi everyone. I have a 2007 Zafira b life 1.6. which has an ecn fault code 160035 when I do the pedal test. Which I understand is an ecu problem. It takes a couple of attempts to start in a morning when it's been switched off all night, and it runs very sluggishly for a while, but when it's turned off and re started it runs perfectly for the rest of the day, even if it's switched off for a couple of hours and re started. I have a obd code reader and I've erased the code last thing at night and then turned the ignition off. Only to find it has appeared again next morning even if I haven't started the car. It's as if the ecu has completely forgotten what it has learned when the car has been turned off for longer than 8 hrs. Please has anyone any Ideas. Or has anyone had the same problem? Would be over the moon to hear from you

summers2211, Sep 30, 2018
Ask a Question