Corsa 1.3 diesel engine help

Discussion in 'Corsa' started by Raymondo, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Raymondo

Raymondo

I purchased a 2013 corsa diesel with a water damaged engine. Engine code A13DTC I the purchased a low mileage engine e code A13DTC when fitting the engine I noticed it had a different high pressure fuel pump and different engine wiring loom.difference in the two engines seen to be engine one has fuel pump with some kind of sensor on the bottom of it,engine two does not have this sensor.also engine one has a sensor at one end of fuel rail engine two has a sensor each end of fuel rail. The pump from engine one will not fit into engine two mounting homes don't like up.phoned vauxhall and they say there is only one type of fuel pump fitted to the a13dtc engine yet code on both engines are a13dtc? I have seen various engines advertised for sale with pictures of engine code as a13dtc both using these two pumps. Basically I need someone who knows these engines that can tell me if I can fit the second type engine and what I need to do to get it to run.any help/advice greatly appreciated. I've been at this on and off for months. HELP

Raymondo, Jul 9, 2020
Ask a Question