2006 zafira Central locking issues

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Peter42, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Peter42

Peter42

Hello helpful people
    I have a 2006 zafira b brought it second hand without knowing about the central locking issue
    This the problem I can lock it fine then I unlock it fine but then it won't lock again.
    I have to remove the battery and reconnect it.
    it's disconnected for all of 2 seconds
    it will lock and unlock again but then nothing again
    I have read on other topics about the wires in the b pillow I had some snapped wires in there but I have changed them for new ones done both side in rear left and right but the issue is still there
    Any advise would be much appreciated
    Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2018
    Peter42, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Peter42

Eros

SOLVED: I have recently had a similar problem. My zafira b 06 door ajar light on dash board and dome light would not go out even tho all doors were securely closed, my central locking would not work on key fob either? I solved this by sitting in the car and repeatedly pressing the button on the center console that activates the central locking from inside the vehicle , after I used this to engage the central locking various times I got out of the car and both dashboard and dome light went out and central locking would engage again with the key fob.

Eros, Nov 15, 2021
Ask a Question