Install aftermarket stereo and remove cd30

Discussion in 'Zafira' started by NevsPrincess, Apr 26, 2016.

1. NevsPrincess

NevsPrincess

Hi I have a 2012 zafira and need to install a new Sony dab stereo. I am not fussed abt the dab radio at present just want to get the thing in and running cos the cd only are killing me. Need to use a USB to get some real music quality!!!!!

Anyway, I have the fascia because I'm taking out double din ans putting in single din, I have the quadlock harness and the aerial thingy. Please can you...anyone tell me how to get power to this thing because once it's connected to the Iso harness no power. When we put cs30 on again there is power.

I nderstand that the red ignition wire needs to be connected but have no clue where and how. Local garages want to charge £65 saying it's a big job. And that it needs 'programming'. YouTube says otherwise!

Please help. Thank you all

NevsPrincess, Apr 26, 2016
  2. NevsPrincess

gizzy

That would go on the red wire on the back of the fag lighter with a fuse in line
    Use a scotch lock 5 minuet job

gizzy, Jun 2, 2016
Ask a Question